I’ve had this recipe since we first got married. It came from one of my SIL’s and it is one of my three box mix approved recipes. Number one was Spinach Herb Twists. Dos: Simple Lemon Almond Poppy Seed Cake. This recipe is big number three. After this, I only have one more box mix approved recipe to share with you. I know how you LOVE mix recipes. Seriously. So pay attention.
Tops 10 reasons I love this cake, why you will love it and why grown men, women and children have been known to literally beg me to make this:
1. Suuper easy.
2. Super high fat. Not really a reason why I love it, but face it, the reason it tastes so good.
3. Super yummy/moist.
4. No fail recipe.
5. Doesn’t matter how many times you make it, people always eat it all up.
6. Travels well, sliced or unsliced.
7. Usually have all of the ingredients on hand.
8. Mixed, baked and frosted in about 1 1/2 hours. Most of this time is baking/cooling time.
9. Great all purpose party/gathering cake: farewell, homecoming, shower, funeral.
10. Who doesn’t love a BUNDT.