Super Bowl. Get on your apron and fire up the deep fryer.
If I had one, (a deep fryer) that’s what I’d do. Baking works for me.
Today’s appetizer has become a family favorite. Nothing says testosterone like Buffalo Wings. Every time I make this it gets Raven reviews. ha. Rave reviews. Especially from the fist pumping crowd.
originally posted here
Buffalo Wing Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 chicken breasts halves, cooked and chopped, or one rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1/2 bottle Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar/jack mix or pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella, grated or chopped if using fresh
- 1 bottle Roka Blue Cheese Dressing
- Spread the cream cheese in a 9 x 13 pan. In a bowl combine chopped chicken, hot sauce and 1/2 cup each of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Dump this mixture over the cream cheese. Drizzle the Blue Cheese dressing over top. Top with grated mozzarella. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately with tortilla chips or baguette slices.
- I spread this into two 9 inch round baking dishes.-I used about 1/2 bottle of the Blue Cheese dressing.In the photo above, we drizzled the dressing over the top of the baked dish and sprinkled with a little blue cheese.