I love Harmons Grocery and am excited to be a part of their new Foodie Club program!
To celebrate this new program, I’m teaming up with Harmons to do a giveaway for $50 to be loaded on your Harmons Foodie Club Card! The benefits are listed below, and let me tell you signing up and receiving any of the following FREE makes this card totally worth it:
Oh, did I mention, customers who register during the first two weeks of launch will be entered into a drawing to win $25 gift cards, a $250 gift card, or a gift basket!
Choose from these items for your welcome offer when signing up:
- Free loaf of artisan bread (Harmons artisan bread is the best!)
- Free 8 count pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
- OR Free 8 oz. cup of Harmons soup
Here are some of the benefits of the Foodie Club Program at Harmons:
- Advertised sale prices, with or without the card
- $1 spent = 1 Foodie Freebie Point & 1 Fuel Point
- For each prescription filled at a Harmons pharmacy, earn 100 points (non-government funded) or 20 points (government funded)
Also, a few examples of point benefits at Harmons (I’ll be saving mine for the cooking classes!)
- 250 points: Free Harmons Gallon Milk
- 750 points: Free Food-to-Go item
- 1,750 points: $10 off your next purchase
- 2,750 points: Free Rotisserie Chicken Meal
- 5,000 points: Two seats in a cooking class
This is a grocery club you WANT to be a part of! To start off the Foodie Club program with a celebration, enter the giveaway below…
Details of the giveaway:
- Join the Harmon’s Foodie Club!
- Follow A Bountiful Kitchen on Facebook!
- Leave a comment on the Harmons Foodie Club Post giveaway on A Bountiful Kitchen’s Facebook page saying what you love about Harmons Grocery! Extra entries for tagging friends. One tag per entry.
- Check back here on Monday for announcement of winner!
Good luck 🙂 and see you at Harmons!