Williams Sonoma Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 8 Tbs. 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs beaten at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips*
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips*
- 2/3 cup nuts optional
Preheat an oven to 325°F. Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, grease foil.
In a saucepan over low heat, combine the butter and unsweetened chocolate. Heat, stirring often, until melted.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar and salt. Add the eggs and vanilla and stir.
Sprinkle the flour over the mixture and stir until just blended. Do not over mix.
Stir in the chocolate chips
Pour the batter into the prepared dish and spread evenly.
Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few crumbs attached, about 25-35 minutes. Do not over bake. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool completely. Cut into squares.
-You may use any combination of chocolate chips, milk, white or dark chocolate. A total of 1 1/2 cups total.
- I have also used 3/4 cups chocolate chips and an additional 2 tablespoons of flour.