It takes about 5 minutes to throw together, and it’s as popular with kids as it is with adults.
Perfect for the busy 4th weekend.
Sheri's Super Simple Salsa
- 1 large can 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 1 small sweet onion chopped
- 1 can Rotel see photo below
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- juice of 1-2 limes optional
Mix all ingredients in medium size bowl. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 7 days.
- This is best when served at room temperature. -In the summer when fresh tomatoes are available, add 1-2 large chopped tomatoes.