What goes best with the Superbowl? Not beer. FOOD!
Your favorite Neanderthal will love this Baked Jalapeño Dip.
I have loads of experience in this area.
Baked Jalapeño Dip
- 2 8-oz packages of cream cheese, softened, 16 oz total
- 1 cup of mayonnaise, regular or low fat
- 3-6 jalapenos, chopped, seeds removed
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese grated, sharp is best
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- few dashes of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a medium bowl. Stir until combined.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 or other similar size bake-proof dish. Place ingredients in the prepared dish. Place parmesan cheese and additional 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with sturdy chips (such as tortilla chips), crackers, or our favorite, sliced pita bread.