What goes best with the Superbowl? Not beer. FOOD!
Your favorite Neanderthal will love this Baked Jalapeño Dip.
I have loads of experience in this area.
Baked Jalapeño Dip
- 2 8- oz packages of cream cheese softened, 16 oz total
- 1 cup of mayonnaise regular or low fat
- 3-6 jalapenos chopped, seeds removed
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese grated sharp is best
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- few dashes of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine all of the ingredients into a medium bowl. Stir until combined.
Lightly grease a 9x13 or other similar size bake-proof dish. Place ingredients in the prepared dish. Place parmesan cheese and additional 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake at 350 uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with sturdy chips (such as tortilla chips), crackers, or our favorite, sliced pita bread.